Learn More About Me!
Hi! I’m Kimberly.
Welcome to my little world of literary travel! Here’s a little bit about me and what I hope to share with you.
From the time I was small, I’ve loved reading and traveling. The first vacation I remember was to Orlando, Florida. I remember my sister crying in the pool and the little lizards running around the cement deck. I was 4.
Not long after this, I learned to read and I’ve been traveling in my imagination ever since. There is nothing better to me than waking up in Mayfair and going to sleep in Diagon Alley.
I hope you enjoy the adventures we go on together through stories and the open road (or the sky). I can’t wait to take you with me to local bookstores, libraries, and all kinds of cool places in between.
10 Cool Facts About Me!
- My favorite place to travel is the beach, a warm one.
- My favorite novel is Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- I love pineapple, but never on a pizza.
- Summer is my favorite season.
- My love potion would contain the scent of rain on hot roads.
- Big Bird from Sesame Street is my hero!
- I am owned by four beautiful kitty cats.
- I’ve lived in more than 20 locations in the state of Indiana, but never outside it.
- My ultimate trip destination is Scotland.
- I once read the Harry Potter series over and over for 6 years…and nothing else!